People to back it up!
Our number one asset here at Mabuhay Web Hosting is without doubt our very skilled and gifted team members. Our overqualified staff can and will provide you with any assistance you will ever need. Our management team is an highly qualified group with years of experience in Internet solutions. One of Mabuhay Web Hosting’s most unique aspects is the fact that its founder can still be found interacting with the client base on a daily basis. Here is some more information about some of the key elements of the Mabuhay Web Hosting management team.
- Position: Chief Executive Officer and Founder
- From: New York City, New York, USA
- Skills: Web Developer, PHP Programmer, Windows/Linux System Administrator
- Previous positions held: IT Manager, Software License Manager, Equipment Manager, Web Designer, Windows NT System Administrator, Workgroup Computer Techician
- Retired from the United States Air Force in 2003 after 24-years of service…
- Position: Senior Systems Engineer
- From: City of San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines
- Skills: Various Windows and Linux Servers and Desktop OS, Extensive experience on IT Systems Operations & Network systems with in-depth knowledge in IT system planning and cost-benefit analysis. Solid skills on database administration from small to large scale enterprise environment. Experience on web applications, system development and integration. Management of service support and delivery based on industries best practices.
- Previous positions held: IT Department Head, IT Supervisor, System and Network Administrator, Technical Trainer, Quality System Auditor, Entrepreneur, Freelance Consultant, Certified Computer Technician and Civil Engineer.
- Created and Distributed Free illuzion script for chatters use way back year 2000, which had about half a million downloads all over the world. most of its protective and offensive capabilities are still the basis of chat scripts used today.
- Chief Designer of Systems, Network and Security system of companies that i had previously worked before.