January 4, 2010 (Supersedes billing policy in Terms of Service TOS))
For recurring billing ? Mabuhay Web Hosting bills on the anniversary date of your initial subscription. When you sign up for services, you can use either of the following methods: PayPal Subscription (recommended), PayPal, 2CO (credit card checkout), Smart Money (Philippines), Globe GCash (Philippines) and Union Bank Deposit (Philippines).
The following is our billing schedule for recurring billing:
* FIVE (5) Days BEFORE Due Date ? The billing contact will receive an automated invoice by e-mail which will be due within five (5) days of receipt.
* ONE (1) Day AFTER Due Date ? If no payment has been received, an e-mail reminder will be sent to the billing contact advising them the payment is ONE (1) Day past due.
* SEVEN (7) Days AFTER Due Date ? If no payment has been received by 3 PM GMT+8 Time ON Day SEVEN (7), a second e-mail reminder will be sent to the billing contact advising them the payment is SEVEN (7) Day past due.
* FIFTEEN (15) Days AFTER Due Date ? If no payment has been received and no payment arrangements have been made by 3 PM GMT+8 Time ON Day FIFTEEN (15), YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE SUSPENDED. All hosting services, including e-mail, will be halted until payment is received.
* THIRTY (30) Days AFTER Due Date ? If no payment has been received and no payment arrangements have been made, your account WILL BE SUBJECT TO TERMINATION WITHOUT NOTICE, AND ALL FILES AND E-MAIL WILL BE SUBJECT TO DELETION AT ANY TIME. An account reactivation fee of $10 (PHP500) will be due if you choose to reactivate your account after 30 days, and only IF your files are still recoverable.
As a courtesy, if your account is suspended or pending termination we MAY call you to ask if you wish to continue hosting. However, this is NOT a requirement, nor guarantee. Therefore, it is extremely important that you keep an up-to-date e-mail address(es) on file with us in the billing system so you receive the above notifications and we have current contact information for you.
For those using free email services such as YAHOO, GMAIL, etc please ensure you add our email addresses to your contacts. This will hopefully prevent email delays and/or emails being accidently diverted to bulk folder.
Our emails that are used for communication are:
For non-recurring billing / One-Time charges ? You will be invoiced immediately for any non-recurring services such as installation support fees, SSL certificates, and other individual products and services.? Late fees / termination rules apply as indicated in the recurring billing schedule above. We reserve the right to reclaim products that are not paid for within 15 days after the Due Date.
As indicated above, if we have not received payment within 15 days after the invoice due date, your account will be put into a suspended status. This means you will not be able to log into your control panel, will not be able to access e-mail, and your web site and FTP access will be disabled.
Once your account is suspended, and as long as your account is otherwise in good standing (meaning we did not suspend your site for copyright violations, fraud, or other illegal activity), you have up 15 more days to make payment through the Support/Billing area at http://mabuhayhosting.net. When payment is received, your account will be reactivated and all services restored.
If after 30 days past your invoice due date, we have not received physical payment, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT AND FILES.
We are not obligated to notify you of a pending termination or a terminated account. If we do so, it is a courtesy only.? It is your responsibility to ensure your account information is current and your account is paid in a timely manner.
If you decide you wish to cancel and you are within your 30 day money back period (shared and reseller hosting only), you can cancel your service using one of the methods below and we will refund the full amount of your purchase.
PLEASE NOTE: DOMAIN NAME REGISTRATIONS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
If you decide to cancel part-way through your hosting plan (and you are beyond your 30 day money back guarantee period), no refund is warranted.
If you fail to contact us by using the cancellation method below or in writing to our billing department BEFORE the end of your plan?s anniversary date your plan will automatically renew. PayPal Subscriptions, if you then notify us you wish to cancel after the subscription payment has been made you will be refunded a pro-rated amount for the portion of the renewed plan unused.
HOW TO CANCEL YOUR MABUHAY WEB HOSTING SERVICES:
To cancel your hosting account please do the following:
1. Log into the Mabuhay Web Hosting billing/support system at http://mabuhayhosting.net
2. Click the My Services near the top of the page.
3. Click the icon to the right of your service to view the details of the plan you wish to cancel.
4. Near the bottom of the plan details page there is a button to Request Cancellation. Please click this button and fill out the requested information. We ask that you provide a reason for cancellation as a way to help us improve our services for future customers.
5. Your account will be cancelled based on your requested options.
Please allow up to 7-10 business days for any prorated refunds that may be due to be credited back to the original funding source.
NOTE: Once you have requested cancellation, your files will be deleted on the requested cancellation date. We CANNOT guarantee once you have cancelled your account with us that your files will be retrievable, so please be sure you have copied all your files to a local computer before requesting cancellation! If your files are recoverable, you will be subject to a minimum $10 (PHP500) recovery fee which must be paid prior to.
It is important that you maintain up-to-date contact and billing information so your account stays current and you avoid interruption of service.
To verify your personal details do the following:
Log into the Mabuhay Web Hosting Billing/Support system at http://mabuhayhosting.net. Click the My Details link near the top. Edit your contact details as required and save.?